Introducing Cocoba Chocolate, imported from England. The founder, Darren Litton, wanted to recreate the hot chocolate drinks he enjoyed as a child in Australia. They started as a popup, graduated to the cafe, and for the last five years, they have been selling their luxury products in stores and online in England. They make various chocolate products now, including very British flavors of chocolate bars, like Sticky Toffee Pudding and Eaton Mess, but their roots are with the hot chocolate bombs and spoons. The chocolate products are made in their kitchen in Kent, England, using chocolate from Belgium.
We are expecting our first shipment of Coocba Chocolate in Early October. If you are interested, please call or email us. We will have limited supplies for the holidays, and we expect them to sell out quickly.
View Cocoba Chocolate Price List (PDF)
We expanded the range of Belazu Ingredients Company pestos we offer to our wholesale customers. These new pestos offer delicious and quick inspiration for the home chef interested in incorporating Mediterranean flavors into their creations. These pestos are all quite versatile, as they can be spread for bread or crackers and served with cheese, served as a sauce for pasta, or add intriguing flavors to fish or meat dishes. All the pestos are packed with a distinctive flavor and are nut-free.
- Wild Mushroom Pesto For mushroom lovers, this mascarpone cheese-based pesto creates a delicious pasta dish in minutes.
- Saffron & Piquillo Pepper Pesto The combination of sweet piquillo peppers and saffron gives this condiment a Sothern Spain accent, it does taste like paella without the protein or starch. It goes well well shellfish or lamb.
- Tomato & Sage Pesto This pesto combines the warm flavors of semi-dried tomatoes, pecorino cheese, and sage. Great for heaty winter vegetable dishes.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto For tomato lovers, this recipe combines tomatoes, Italian cheese, olive oil, and Herbs de Provence to create a southern Italian classic pesto.
- Ezme Mezze This one is a little different. It is a sweet and spicy Turkish paste made with tomatoes, peppers, and pomegranate molasses, and no animal products, so it is vegan. Great as a base for salad dressing or as part of an antipasto platter.
Belazu is an English company that specializes in offering Mediterranean-based cooking ingredients to passionate cooks. See Belazu products in our Online Catalog.